Dr. Anthony J. Muffoletto
To request an appointment with Dr. Muffoletto, call 281-690-4678.
Specialties & Interests
- Degenerative disc disease
- Fractures of the spine
- Lumbar and cervical fusion
Forms & Resources
Office Phone: 281-690-4678
Dr. Anthony J. Muffoletto started his career as an engineer and then made the transition to an engineer of the human foundation - the spine. After completing his orthopedic spine fellowship at UTMB Galveston, he served as assistant professor of Orthopedics and Neurosurgery at UTMB for 5 years. Dr. Muffoletto is one of the founders of the Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital Spine Center that offers multidisciplinary services designed to help navigate patients suffering from acute and chronic neck and back pain. He has over 12 years experience in the diagnosis and treatment of back and neck pain through innovative technology with a primary focus on conservatism.
- Undergraduate: Penn State University
- Graduate: Penn State University
- Medical School: The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- General Surgery Internship, University of Maryland Medical System in Baltimore, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, University of Maryland Medical System in Baltimore, MD
- Orthopaedic Spine Fellowship at University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, TX
- American Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery