Dr. Bradley Weiner
To request an appointment with Dr. Weiner, call 713-441-3595.
Specialties & Interests
- Spinal surgery: cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine
- Spinal microsurgery
- Disc herniations and degeneration
- Spinal canal stenosis
Forms & Resources
Office Phone: 713-441-3595
Dr. Bradley Weiner is the Vice Chairman (Academics) of Orthopaedic Surgery and the Chief of Spine Surgery at Houston Methodist. He has been at Houston Methodist since 2006 and serves as the Director for the Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program. With over 17 years of experience, Dr. Weiner specializes in complex surgeries of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spines, and he is a recognized leader in spinal microsurgery.
He has won multiple awards for spinal research as well as several teaching awards, and he has been elected to membership in many prestigious societies including the American Orthopaedic Association, the International Society for the Study of the Lumbar Spine, and "Best Doctors in America."®
Dr. Weiner has written 200 publications about spine surgery.
- Undergraduate: Allegheny College - BA (Philosophy)
- Medical School: Northeastern Ohio Universities - MD
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery, Akron City Hospital, Akron, OH
- Visiting Residency in Orthopedic Pathology, Harvard Medical School
- Spine Surgery Fellowship, Royal Adelaide Hospital, Adelaide, Australia