Dr. Daniel Le
To request an appointment with Dr. Le, call 281-737-0999.
Specialties & Interests
- Joint conditions
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement - Superior Capsular Approach
- Primary Joint Replacement - Hip, Knee
- Complex Revision Replacemetn - Hip, Knee
- Periprosthetic Fracture Care
- Fracture Management
- Joint Replacement Related Infections
Forms & Resources
Office Phone: 281-737-0999
Dr. Daniel Le is a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in joint care and joint reconstruction procedures - focusing on the hip and knee. At the New England Baptist Hospital in Boston, MA, one of the busiest joint replacement centers in the country, he received training on routine primary joint replacements, complex revisions, periprosthetic fractures, infections, computer navigation, minimally invasive joint replacement techniques and alternative approaches. In addition to standard primary total hip and knee replacement, his joint replacement interests include complex revision hip and knee replacement, revision joint replacement after infection, periprosthetic fracture care and general fracture management.
Dr. Le offers a new minimally invasive hip replacement procedure employing a superior capsular approach to the hip - in appropriate candidates.
- Undergraduate: Washington University in St. Louis
- Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Residency - UCLA Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Los Angeles, California
- Fellowship - Aufranc Fellow in Joint Replacement Surgery, New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- Advanced hip socket positioning techniques
- Minimally invasive hip replacement surgery