Dr. Evan Collins
To request an appointment with Dr. Collins, call 713-441-3535.
Specialties & Interests
- Hand & wrist
- Fractures & dislocations
- Endoscopic procedures
- Anthroscopic procedures
- Joint replacement
Forms & Resources
Office Phone: 713-441-3535
Dr. Evan Collins' advanced patient care and published research studies are broadly recognized within the medical industry and changing the way many hand and upper extremity injuries and conditions are approached. Prior to joining the faculty at Houston Methodist Hospital and accepting a faculty appointment at Weill Cornell Medical College, Dr. Collins was the director of the Hand Fellowship and Chief of the Hand and Upper Extremity department for many years at Baylor College of Medicine.
Board-certified and fellowship-trained, he is recognized among local, national and international Top Physician lists including Texas Super Doctors, Best Doctors in America, Newsweek Top Physicians and U.S.News & World Report Top Doctors — nationally ranked in 11 specialties and high-performing in two specialties.
- Undergraduate: Union College
- Medical School: State University of New York
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency, State University of New York
- Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship, Baylor College of Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand (CAQSH)
- Fracture fixation
- Tendinopathic Conditions, Joint Degeneration
Team & Performing Arts Affiliations
- Methodist Center for Performing Arts Medicine
- Houston Grand Opera
- Houston Symphony
- Houston Dynamo, Houston Texans, Houston Astros