Hotline & Appointments
For more information, call the Houston Methodist Willowbrook Athletic Trainer hotline at 281-737-2120.
The Methodist Center for Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine at Willowbrook is a 25,000 square foot state–of–the–art facility with the latest technology in diagnostic and performance testing to keep athletes strong and in peak form.
Established orthopedic specialists with sub specialties in hand or wrist, upper extremity, foot or ankle, hip, neck or spine and joint reconstruction work together with primary care sports medicine specialists and rehabilitation therapists to become a complete resource for area athletes and athletic trainers.
The complete orthopedic, sports medicine, spine and rehabilitation centers provide a unique combination of specialists, advanced diagnostic and stress testing and the latest in non surgical and less invasive treatment options including:
- Running and throwing lanes
- Exercise stress testing and lung capacity testing
- Concussion ImPACT Baseline Testing
- Concussion management using computerized neuropsychological testing
- Evaluation and treatment of chronic overuse injuries
- Routine health care, including health maintenance exams, sports participation physicals
- Weekend sports injury clinics with our specialized sports medicine team
- Nutrition consultation and advice
Monitoring athletes prone to overuse injuries and contact sports head trauma can reduce the number of severe injuries. Proper strengthening and conditioning along with concussion management with ImPACT Baseline testing and concussion testing administered by sports medicine specialists keep athletes healthy and in the game.