Dr. Gregory M. Seelhoefer
Dr. Seelhoefer is a primary care sports medicine physician specializing in the treatment of athletes and the active of all performance levels and ages. Training in family medicine and sports medicine, he has served as team physician for area colleges, high schools and organized sports clubs – while organizing free health clinics for high school students and their families. He treats a broad range of injuries and conditions with the primary goal of returning patients to play and their active lives. He is an assistant professor of Family Medicine in Clinical Medicine at The Houston Methodist Hospital for Weill Cornell Medical College.
Patient Stories and Educational Videos
- Dr. Seelhoefer Talks about Shin Splints
- Diagnosed with scoliosis, Anthony suffered from lower back pain with increasing intensity.
- Medical School: Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship, University of Michigan
- Residency: Family Medicine Residency with an emphasis on Sports Medicine, Lutheran General Hospital
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine