Dr. HoSun Hwang
To request an appointment with Dr. Hwang, call 832-522-BONE (2663).
Specialties & Interests
- Spinal disorders
- Minimally-invasive surgical techniques
Forms & Resources
Office Phone: 832-522-BONE (2663)
Dr. HoSun Hwang received his medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha national medical society. He completed his orthopedic surgery residency at Baylor College of Medicine, receiving the Bronze Hammer and Leonard Marmor Arthritis Foundation awards. He trained as a fellow at the University of California Davis Medical Center in spinal disorders.
Dr. Hwang's expertise is in spinal disorders using minimally invasive surgical techniques and a conservative, non-operative treatment philosophy.
- Undergraduate: University of California at Berkeley
- Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Orthopedic surgery residency: Baylor College of Medicine
- Orthopedic spinal disorders fellowship: University of California Davis School of Medicine
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Board Certified