Dr. James G. Pyle
James G. Pyle, M.D., is an orthopedic surgeon practicing general orthopedics.
Dr. Pyle maintains active staff privileges at Houston Methodist San Jacinto Hospital and Texas Orthopedic Hospital.
A native of Indianapolis, Indiana, Dr. Pyle received his Bachelor's Degree from Indiana University and his Medical Doctorate from the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dr. Pyle completed a rotating internship at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas and his orthopedic surgery residency at Fort Worth Affiliated Hospitals, also in Fort Worth.
- Undergraduate: Indiana University
- Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internship, John Peter Smith Hospital
- Orthopedic Surgical Residency, Forth Worth Affiliated Hospitals
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (fellow)
- Harris County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- Houston Methodist San Jacinto Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital