Dr. Jeffrey A. Kozak
To request an appointment with Dr. Kozak, call 281-690-4678.
Specialties & Interests
- Sports medicine
- Medical care of athletes
- Youth & adult sports injuries
- Concussion Management
- Sugar Land
- Brooks Street
- Lake Pointe Parkway
Dr. Kozak is a primary care sports medicine physician which allows him to manage both medical and non-surgical orthopedic conditions. He has experience in treating athletes of all levels, the general active population as well as those with diseases or conditions that make an active lifestyle challenging. Dr. Kozak understands the difficulties associated with medical conditions such as asthma, type II diabetes and arthritis, to name a few, and works with each patient individually to manage their medical condition to support their lifestyle. He is the team physician for Hightower High School and during his fellowship gained valuable experience working with the Houston Dynamo, Houston Aeros, Rice University soccer and volleyball, Fort Bend ISD football, FBISD Bush High School (all sports), the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and several marathons. Dr. Kozak graduated from the University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Worth and the Texas A&M Family Medicine Residency program. He completed his primary care sports medicine fellowship with Houston Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine.
- Undergraduate: Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, TX
- Medical School: University of North Texas HSC College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Worth, TX
- Family Practice Residency, Texas A&M Family Medicine Residency, Bryan, TX
- Fellowship in Primary Care Sports Medicine, Houston Methodist Primary Care Sports Medicine, TX
- Team Physician, Hightower High School