Dr. John Seaberg
Dr. John Seaberg is a Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon who has subspecialty training in Orthopedic Sports Medicine. He is Fellowship trained in arthroscopic and reconstructive shoulder and knee surgery and has additional expertise in operative and non- operative fracture care and sports injuries.
Dr. Seaberg obtained his subspecialty training in Orthopedic Sports Medicine at the renowned American Sports Medicine Institute in Birmingham, Alabama. He utilizes the latest technology and sports medicine research to help his patients rapidly return to pre-injury condition.
He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, the American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine, the Arthroscopy Association of North America, the Texas Medical Association and the Harris County Medical Association.
Patient Stories & Educational Videos
- Undergraduate: Ohio Wesleyan University
- Medical School: University of Oklahoma
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery, University of Texas, Houston
- Sports Medicine Fellowship, American Sports Medicine Institute,
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Anatomical shoulder ligament reconstruction
- ACL injuries
- Outcomes after surgery for tibia fractures
- Head Team Physician for Prairie View A&M University