Dr. Korsh Jafarnia
To request an appointment with Dr. Jafarnia, call 281-737-0999.
Specialties & Interests
- Hand, wrist & elbow trauma
- Dupuytren's Disease
- Ganglion Cysts
- Tennis Elbow
- Fractures & Dislocations
- Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release
- Minimally Invasive Arthroscopy
- Joint Reconstruction
- Arthritis and other Degenerative Joint Conditions
Forms & Resources
Office Phone: 281-737-0999
Dr. Korsh Jafarnia is a Board Certified, Fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon, who specializes in injuries and conditions affecting the hand, wrist and elbow. He holds a Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand and is one of Houston's leading hand and upper extremity surgeons. He provides less invasive treatment for both common as well as complex conditions — from trauma, fractures and dislocations to carpal tunnel syndrome, ganglion cysts, arthritis and other degenerative joint conditions.
Dr. Jafarnia is a clinical assistant professor at Baylor College of Medicine and has published a number of research articles on the hand and upper extremity. His work has earned him a spot among select lists including; Texas Super Doctors, H Texas Top Doctors, Best Doctors in America and US News & World Report Top Doctors — nationally ranked in 11 specialties and high-performing in two.
He serves on the clinical volunteer staff of Shriners Hospitals for Children and is a member of the Medical Executive Committee at Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. He is also a member of the Harris County Medical Society and an active fellow of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH) and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS).
Patient Stories and Educational Videos
- Dr. Jafarnia talks about Tennis Elbow
- A severely broken arm couldn't put the brakes on this active, all-around boy
- Chris Brooks overcomes limb threatening injury and achieves his Olympic Dreams
- Rice volleyball star back on the court after freak accident
- Undergraduate: University of Texas
- Medical School: University of Texas Medical School
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine and the French Institute for Hand Surgery, Paris, France
- Fellowship in Hand and Upper Extremity, Harvard Medical School
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Surgery of the Hand (CAQSH)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fractures of the hand and upper extremities
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tennis elbow