Dr. Leland Winston
Dr. Leland Winston's area of expertise includes, arthritis, arthroscopic surgery, ACL reconstruction, hip, knee and shoulder replacement, and sports-related injuries.
A native of Wharton, Texas, Dr. Winston has been performing successful total joint replacements for over 25 years, and continues to involve the most leading-edge devices, techniques and therapies into his practice.
Dr. Winston serves as a team physician for Rice University, where he also played football.
- Undergraduate: Rice University
- Medical School: University of Texas at Galveston
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery, University of Texas at Houston
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualification, American Orthopedic Society of Sports Medicine
- Joint replacement
- Head Team Physician, Rice University