HSP/Dynamo Training FCLT
Houston Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine at Houston Sports Park (HSP)
Houston Methodist at HSP is a state-of-the-art sports rehabilitation center featuring cutting-edge therapeutic technology to get athletes back to peak performance. Our 5,000 sq. ft. facility overlooks Methodist Champions Field, the official training site for the Houston Dynamo first team and Dynamo Academy.
For patients of all backgrounds — from professional athletes to weekend warriors— our board certified sports physical therapists will create a customized rehabilitation plan, utilizing the most progressive treatment techniques to return your patients to their highest level of performance.
Our facility at HSP offers the latest in sports therapy technology to promote recovery quickly and safely. Our specialized therapeutic equipment includes:
- AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill Provides accurate, safe and pain free partial weight-bearing therapy to promote normal gait patterns.
- HydroWorx® 1200 Series Includes a moveable floor, resistance jet technology and an underwater treadmill to satisfy the varied demands of rehabilitation.
- Throwing area for overhead athletes
- Free weights and machine weights for strength and endurance training
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Sports performance training offered on-site by Competitive Edge Sports (CES). For more information, visit CESperformance.com.
To schedule an appointment at Houston Methodist at Houston Sports Park, visit the Request an Appointment page or call us at 713-441-3000.