Plinio Caldera, M.D.
Travis Hanson, M.D.
HoSun Hwang, M.D.
Korsh Jafarnia, M.D.
Daniel Le, M.D.
Bruce Moseley, M.D.
Scott Rand, M.D.
Christian Schupp, M.D., FACSM
John Seaberg, M.D.
Gregory M. Seelhoefer, M.D.
Houston Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in Willowbrook
Utilizing the latest research and state-of-the-art technology, Houston Methodist in Willowbrook has become the leader in orthopedic care in northwest Houston. Setting new standards and raising the bar in quality of care, specialists collaborate to offer patients of all ages the least invasive, technologically advanced treatment options available for orthopedic and sports injuries and conditions prevalent in an active society.
Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy Center
The 25,000 square foot facility is unlike anything available in northwest Houston – making unique resources accessible in the heart of the community, including:
- Comprehensive orthopedic, sports medicine, spine and rehabilitation centers under a single roof.
- Technologically advanced diagnostic and stress testing equipment.
- Same day appointments for injured athletes.
- Human performance labs to help athletes reach peak performance.
- Concussion management using computerized neuropsychological testing.
- Non operative management of arthritis and back pain.
The latest in nonsurgical treatments and rehabilitative therapies – from physical to occupational (hand) therapies – are used alongside minimally invasive endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures for the best outcome and most rapid recovery. The latest in limb preservation and joint reconstruction procedures are also dramatically improving outcomes – helping patients stay active at every age and stage of life.
|Houston Texans Appearance with Justin Forsett at Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital