New Patient Forms
- Consent for Purposes of Treatment
- Notice of Privacy Practices in English
- Notice of Privacy Practices in Spanish
- Notice of Privacy Practices Acknowledgement in English
- Notice of Privacy Practices Acknowledgement in Spanish
- Medical History Form
- Medical History Form – Dr. Muffoletto
- Medical History Form – Dr. Wood
- Patient Financial Form
- Release Form for Minor
To obtain a patient´s medical records, Houston Methodist Orthopedics and Sports Medicine must have a signed release form from the patient or legal guardian.
Please fill out the medical release form below and fax it back to your physician's appropriate fax number. This number can be found on the Contact Us page under Medical Records.
To refill your prescription, please contact your pharmacy. The pharmacy will notify our office of your refill request. Authorization for refills are only given during normal business hours. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for refill authorization to be given.
If the patient is enrolled in a managed care program that a Houston Methodist Orthopedics and Sports Medicine physician participates in, we will file your claims with the insurance carrier and bill the responsible party for any patient balance.