Dr. Plinio Caldera
Dr. Plinio Caldera is a Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon with special interests in arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery, knee and hip replacement, and trauma. Dr. Caldera received his medical degree from the University of Texas - Houston as a member of the highly distinguished Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. Dr. Caldera is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and a member of the Texas Medical Association, the Harris County Medical Society, and the Hispanic American Medical Association.
- University of Texas, Houston, TX
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery, Scott & White Memorial Hospital, Texas A&M
- Trauma, Ben Taub General Hospital
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society