Dr. Stephen Incavo
Dr. Stephen J. Incavo is committed to excellence and pledges to provide the highest quality of orthopedic care possible. Along with treatment of immediate or chronic problems, he strives to integrate the doctrine of prevention in all of his treatment plans as a way to prevent possible future difficulties. Dr. Incavo specializes in hip and knee replacement surgery, using minimallyinvasive and computer assisted techniques, and performs revisions of failed joint replacements.
He was listed in the Guide to America's Top Surgeons and has written over 50 articles on hip and knee replacement surgery. A member of The Knee Society, he regularly presents at national meetings and serves as a primary referral source for complex reconstructive problems.
- Undergraduate: Colgate University
- Medical School: Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, New York
- Residency, University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery, University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Member of the Knee Society 2002
- Member of the Hip Society 2010
- Knee kinematics
- Complications of hip and knee replacement surgery