Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine at Willowbrook
Utilizing the latest research and state-of-the-art technology, Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine at Willowbrook has become the leader in orthopedic care in northwest Houston. Setting new standards and raising the bar in quality of care, specialists collaborate to offer patients of all ages the least invasive, technologically advanced treatment options available for orthopedic and sports injuries and conditions prevalent in an active society.
Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy Center
The 25,000 square foot facility is unlike anything available in northwest Houston – making unique resources accessible in the heart of the community, including:
- Comprehensive orthopedic, sports medicine, spine and rehabilitation centers under a single roof.
- Technologically advanced diagnostic and stress testing equipment.
- Same day appointments for injured athletes.
- Human performance labs to help athletes reach peak performance.
- Concussion management using computerized neuropsychological testing.
- Non operative management of arthritis and back pain.
The latest in nonsurgical treatments and rehabilitative therapies – from physical to occupational (hand) therapies – are used alongside minimally invasive endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures for the best outcome and most rapid recovery. The latest in limb preservation and joint reconstruction procedures are also dramatically improving outcomes – helping patients stay active at every age and stage of life.
News and Events
- The Methodist Hospital Orthopedic Hand Specialist, Dr. Korsh Jafarnia Gets Rice Volleyball Star Back on the Court
- The Methodist Center for Sports Medicine Athletic Trainers Kick off National Athletic Trainer Month with ImPACT Baseline Testing in Area Schools
- The Methodist Center for Sports Medicine Open House with the Houston Dynamo, Draws a Crowd
- Methodist Center for Sports Medicine Open House, featuring Houston Dynamo players, cheerleaders, the Dynamo Mascot and the Primary Care Sports Medicine Team.
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital recently hosted the annual Challenge Soccer Club Signing and Recognition Night during which 28 players from the nationally recognized select soccer club for girls announced their scholarship signings.
- Houston Texans Justin Forsett gives autographs and answers questions with Orthopaedic experts at Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- John Seaberg, MD, Joins Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine at Willowbrook
- New Human Performance Lab Now Open at Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Houston Doctor, Scott Rand, Introduces Sports Health to Methodist Willowbrook, Broadens Scope of Sports Medicine for New Generation of Physicians
- The Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Group at Willowbrook Kicks Off Saturday Sports Injury Clinics in Time for Fall Sports
|Houston Texans Appearance with Justin Forsett at Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
||Methodist Center for Sports Medicine Open House with the Houston Dynamo|
|Watch this video for a tour of the new complex.
||Watch this video to learn more about the Methodist Center for Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine at Willowbrook.
To schedule an appointment at Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine at Willowbrook, visit the Request an Appointment page or call us at 281-737-0999.